Application are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the position of MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (Ref: MLS/008/17) at The National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos state.
Salary - CONHESS 9
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and the Associate Membership of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences (AIMLS) having successfully completed the one year Internship and possess the NYSC Discharge Certificate.
CONDITION OF SERVICE
- The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should forward eight (8) copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopy of certificate and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates.
- Post applied for:
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of two (2) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
N.B. All candidates for clinical posts must have Current Practicing License.
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the New Administrative Building not later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication i.e. 15th March, 2018 with the reference number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.